Lone worker Protection
is a valuable additional service for companies that want to protect
their employees and meet new Lone Worker Protection legislation
TrailerTrailers has a solution that will suit your requirements and your budget
Click on the following links to learn more:-
GPS Personal tracking - lone worker protection
Personal Tracking: The individual has never been at more risk than today from a range of natural and man-made risks.
Lone workers come into contact with a growing number of dangers. These risks are reduced through a range of personal tracking and security systems. These risks include the following;
- Kidnapping. When employees venture overseas they are often seen as easy prey for organised crime and petty criminals. Kidnapping is growing at an alarming rate all over the world.
- Natural disaster. Pinpointing your employees in times of natural disaster can be extremely difficult. Especially if the local infrastructure is aaffected. We offer a range of solutions that can operate independently of local services, using for example satellite communications incase local cellphone coverage is lost. Contact us today and let us explain the most appropriate solution for protecting your employees in times of disaster.
- Remore workers face a number of risks. Our lone worker solutions provide protection for environment ranging from inner city employees to people working in the most remote ocean or desert. A wide variety of technologies go together to build a reliable solution designed to suit your organisation.
- Lone worker - Accidents at work. Many lone workers are subjected to high risks when conducting their day to day business. Being able to risk the alarm in the event of an accident is extremely important in being able to locate and provide assistance.
- Lone worker - Theft and robbery. If you regularly transport high value goods your staff may already have experienced abduction. Raising the SOS promptly is of the highest priority when putting together a lone worker solution. We offer many ways to raise an alarm or SOS when things go wrong in the field.
Lone worker services can be provided for a wide range of industries and sectors, the following list highlights some of the areas where we provide personal tracking and lone worker protection solutions.
- Council employees lanscape gardeners, traffic wardens, maintenance teams, housing officers etc are often
- Transport workers
- Security staff Contact us today to discuss the options for protecting security staff
- Service engineers
- Delivery staff
- Road workers
- Health workers
- Utility employees often work in remote and hazardous places. The nature of their work will often put them into contact with dangerous chemicals, electricity and water. Let them raise the alarm in an event of accidents
- Security patrols Contact us today to discuss the options for protecting security services
- Security services Contact us today to discuss the options for protecting security services
- Care workers provide that extra level of saftey when care workers are working in the field
- Public transport workers are frequently abused, threatened, attacked and robbed.
- Catering, hotel and restaurant staff can often be confronted by agressive customers
- Education and welfare workers Outward bounds, field studies and home turors benefit from personal tracking devices and lone worker protection system
- Home help entering a persons house alone places a great risk home help workers
- Charity workers fundraisers and helpers often encounter dangerous situations
- Outreach workers are often faced with dangerous situations, track and protect them with our range of persanal devices
- Management and personnel Protect key personel when out of the office or on overseas business
- Leisure and service providers
- Event organisers protect your staff at large public events, coordinate, organise and respond to situations by tracking their location
- Police many police departments would benefit
- Ambulance crews and St John Ambulance teams
- Fire teams and vehicles
How it will do this for you varies greatly on the type of business you run and the areas you are looking make savings in.
For further information download a brochure and technical specifications or contact a TrailerTrailers tracking consultant today.